+44 (0) 20 7869 8071 / +34 91 308 0161
This website is the property of the Spanish Association of Consulting Firms (AEC), with registered offices at Calle Monte Esquinza nº 34, 2º B, Madrid, set up indefinitely under Law 19/1977 of April 1st. Its latest articles of association were approved on June 6th, 2008 and filed before the Deputy General Directorate of Administrative Planning and Operations of the Spanish Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs on September 5th, 2008.
1.- Conditions of use
Users of this website must read this legal warning and therefore it is understood that every user of this website has read and unreservedly accepts the following conditions. Users are liable to the AEC or to third parties, if applicable, for any damages caused by the non-observance of this obligation.
The contents of this website were developed by the AEC for information purposes only, and may be modified, developed, updated or removed without prior notification.
Each and every element of this website, regardless of its nature (texts, photographs, images, icons, graphics, software, etc.) was created by the AEC or by IT service providers, and therefore the intellectual and industrial property rights derived from the creation of this website and its elements are in no way deemed transferred to the user. Therefore, the user must observe the current intellectual and industrial property rights regulations.
2.- Limitation of liability
The AEC accepts no responsibility arising from the inappropriate, incorrect or fraudulent use of the contents of this website.
This website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties, and the AEC is not responsible for their content.
The AEC cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may damage or alter the user’s computer, electronic documents or files. Therefore, the AEC does not accept liability for any damages or losses to the user or third parties, caused by such elements.
The AEC accepts no responsibility for any computer failures that may occur and partially or temporarily obstruct the information contained in this website.
All information provided by the user through the forms of this website must be truthful. The AEC does not accept liability for any damages or losses arising from the untruthfulness of such information.
3.- Data forms and personal data protection
In compliance with the Spanish Organic Data Protection Act 15/1999 of December 13th, (LOPD), the AEC informs users of this website of the following:
- The processing of personal data collected will be carried out in compliance with current legislation, and data will be included in a file under the responsibility of the AEC, and duly registered in the General Data Protection Register belonging to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The AEC has adopted appropriate security measures for the data provided and furthermore has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data, avoiding its loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised access or theft.
- The automated collection and processing of personal data has the sole purpose of contacting interested parties in order to provide them with information about the Valueshore project. This data may be communicated to any company associated with the AEC, only so that the said companies can directly contact the person or company that provided the data. Such communication is not considered as transfer of data under the provisions of the LOPD, and the owner of the data expressly consents to this when completing the data forms provided for this purpose.
- The completion of forms or sending of electronic mails or other communication to this website implies the user’s express consent to the processing of their personal data by the company.
- Personal data provided to the AEC will not be transferred to any company and will only be used in order to comply with the purposes previously described.
- In compliance with the stipulations of the LOPD, any affected party can at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by communicating it in writing to the address above or by electronic mail to email@example.com.